I’ve loved seeing the clothes coming out of Fashion Month, but we all know that my weakness is shoes- in particular, boots. There have been some AMAZING pairs of boots on the runway this season, and I can’t wait to get my hands on them come fall! Here are my faves so far:
1. Blue snakeskin boots at Gucci. Picturing these with frayed denim cutoffs and one of my signature leather jackets. So cute, right??
2. Black and white chevron stripe ankle boots at Edun. These are a must-have, just because they’re so versatile. Versatile doesn’t mean boring though- I love the striped pattern and the elongated, retro cut.
3. Flat bejeweled booties at Dolce & Gabbana. Dolce & Gabbana’s collection was fairytale mixed with history, and these boots are definitely history makers. Since these are so opulent, I’d pair them with something a little grungier, like boyfriend jeans or cutoffs.
4. Black and blue ankle booties from Reed Krakoff. Cobalt is my absolute favorite color. That’s enough to make me want these, ASAP.
5. Black and gold boots from Pucci. A girl can never have too many black leather boots, and this pair is simple enough to go with everything. Love the buckle detail!
6. Garbage bag booties from Christopher Kane. These babies are a little crazy, but they’re gotta-have-it-crazy as opposed to what-was-he-thinking crazy. I’m OBSESSED.
What’s your favorite pair?